Cooper crush - diy


































Well, following an almost "copper obsesion" I started spray painting some old pieces I bought from a flea market a while ago.
I also used chalkboard paint for contrast and fun messages.

It's really simple. Spray paint the desired surface and be sure you add a second or even a third coat so that the surface is well coverd.



I find this combination to be so sofisticated and chic and with the right message it perfect for Christmas too, right?
Have fun and get creative.

2 comentarii:

  1. Wow,love this color looks so rich and vintage, also creates illusion of heaviness! :)

    http://deadlyinlove.wordpress.com/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. These pic are amazing!
    Giulia
    www.thefashionmamas.com
    Visit my blog if you want dear

    RăspundețiȘtergere